Polyaxon client is python module that includes several clients that can be used to interact with Polyaxon API in a programmatic way.
$ pip install -U polyaxon-client
$ pip3 install -U polyaxon-client
This module includes several clients that can be used to interact with Polyaxon API in a programmatic way.
- Auth: A client for handling authentication and user information.
- Cluster: A client for getting cluster and cluster nodes information.
- User: A client to manage users and superuser roles.
- Project: A client for doing CRUD operations on projects, as well as getting and creating experiments and experiment groups, creating and stopping tensorboard/notebook, and uploading code.
- Experiment group: A client for doing CRUD operations on experiment groups, as well as fetching experiments per group.
- Experiment: A client for doing CRUD operations on experiments, as well as statuses, jobs, resources, and logs.
- Experiment Job: A client for getting information, resources, and logs of experiment jobs.
- Job: A client for getting information, resources, and logs of jobs.
- Build Job: A client for getting information, resources, and logs of build jobs.
- Bookmark: A client for getting bookmarks.
- Version: A client to get current and supported versions of several Polyaxon component.
from polyaxon_client.clients import PolyaxonClients polyaxon_clients = PolyaxonClients( host=POLYAXON_IP, token=MY_TOKEN, http_port=POLYAXON_HTTP_PORT, ws_port=POLYAXON_WS_PORT) polyaxon_clients.auth polyaxon_clients.cluster polyaxon_clients.user polyaxon_clients.project polyaxon_clients.experiment polyaxon_clients.experiment_group polyaxon_clients.experiment_job polyaxon_clients.job polyaxon_clients.build_job polyaxon_clients.bookmark polyaxon_clients.version